The Rutles are a legend. A living legend.
A legend that will live long after
other living legends have died.
This is the semi-legendary story of the Prefab Four
who made the sixties what they are today!
Tragical History Tour
- The history of the Prefab Four, from The Cavern in Rutland to Shabby
Road, featuring pictures and sound files of interviews with the Rutles
and other Rutlistic people.
And here's more Rutles Historical Info:
E Burres Stigano
- Is Stig Dead? Or is he just quiet? Here's the album cover and lyrical proof,
so you may decide for yourself.
The Mick Jagger Interview
The Paul Simon Interview
- Mick Jagger and Paul Simon talk about meeting the Rutles and
their experiences with the boys and their music.
I Am The Waitress
- The lyrics from all of the most popular Rutles songs, and information
about what Rutles record each song is on.
- Exclusive pictures of Dirk, Stig, Nasty and Barry, Rutles Album
covers and Rutles memorabilia, available at no other Internet Rutles
W.C. Fields Forever
- Are you a Rutlemaniac? Test your Rutles knowledge with the Rutles
Online Interactive Trivia Game!
All You Need Is Lunch
- Archaeology! The new album full of never-before-heard music by the
Prefab Four! Click here for rumors, pictures, news and official press
Hello Get Lost
- More information about the Rutles, how to find Rutles stuff, and
links to other Rutles World Wide Web Sites.
These pages were Produced in Hollywood, California
by Dave Haber
Lyrics on these pages were written by Nasty/McQuickly
except for Nevertheless by Stig O'Hara
These pages are dedicated to Barry's Mum
|A RON DECLINE COMPANY
Also check out another page about a much
lesser known Rutles copy-cat group called The
This page last updated September 1, 1997